Re: TimeZones in RDF

As one RDF file with all the data?  Or just the entire hierarchy?

I found it handy to use:
wget -nc -nH -np -r --cut-dirs=3 -p http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/tzd/

Bear in mind this brings along all sorts of extra cruft like index.html and sort
URLs.

This pulls it down directly into a local ./tzd directory.  You can then:

tar cf tzd.tar ./tzd
gzip tzd.tar

I found this handy to get ONLY the *.rdf files:

wget -nc -nH -np -r --cut-dirs=3 -p -L -A *.rdf -R index,html,?=.* index.html
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/tzd/

YMMV, of course.  I also seem to recall some ftp servers support pulling entire
directories already tarred and optionally compressed.  I've no idea if that's
available here.

-Bill Kearney