Re: notes about calendaring from Hugo Haas

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Libby Miller wrote:
> Hugo suggests I talk to Ryan at W3C, who has markup for embedding
> semantics in XHTML.

Or he'll talk to you.

Hi, I'm Ryan.  I've been meaning to drop into an RDF calendaring chat one
of these days ever since I started producing some of our dated material in
iCal format (the W3C-wide events calendar Hugo was referring to being
one of them).  I think I volunteered to try bringing the toIcal.py tool up
to date as well.

As to embedding semantics in XHTML, it basically looks like assigning
certain classes to elements to denote what's inside them, then running
over it with XSLT to extract the marked information.

See http://www.w3.org/2002/10/scrape/

--
Ryan Lee
ryanlee@w3.org