Re: proposed agenda RDF calendar meet 2003-06-25, 1600UTC

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Morten Frederiksen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
> >some possible agenda items
> >* Outstanding actions
> >* Round-tripping RDF ical tests, toIcal.py
> >* InterpretationProperties, esp as applied to timezones (?)
> I think DanC had a postponed item on an earlier agenda regarding
> something like "current recommendations/state of the art", also
> regarding combinations with people and places and cyc's
> socialParticipants and subAbstrac vs. ical's attendee etc.

yep, you are right:

http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/04/23/2003-04-23.html#1051113769.199079
ACTION DanC: follow up in email about how folks should relate
themselvesto events they plan to attend. ical:attendee?
cyc:socialParticipants?

> In any case, I'd like for an item like that, but I know that DanC is
> busy with WebOnt these days, so perhaps it would be better left for the
> next (?) meeting.

Let's put it on the agenda and see how we go.

Libby