Re: next IRC calendar meeting: Wednesday Feb 12th, 17:00 UTC

At 09:37 PM 2/7/03 +0000, Libby Miller wrote:
>The next Calendar meeting is next Wednesday, 12th February at 17:00 UTC

[...]

>We are hoping to pin down the agenda sooner than usual, so please send
>me agenda items by next Tuesday 11th.

Ronan has done some work on converting my network access schedule data to
the new schema, and we have put together some notes and proposals,
available at [1].  Maybe this can seed some discussion of recurring events?

(Some background comments and links are at [2].)

#g
--

[1] http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Calendaring/iCal-proposal.html

[2] http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Calendaring/Intro.html