Entry Sub-Ontology of Time in OWL

Hi,

we have developed an "entry" sub-ontology of time, expressed
in OWL, that is much simpler than the full DAML-Time ontology
(http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~ferguson/daml/) and provides all
of what most users would need, i.e., a vocabulary for expressing
facts about topological relations among instants, intervals, and
events, together with information about durations and about dates
and times. Its documentation, including a use case, could be found
at http://www.isi.edu/~pan/damltime/time-entry-documentation.txt,
and the ontology in OWL at
http://www.isi.edu/~pan/damltime/time-entry.owl

Please let me know if you have any comments on this work.

Thanks,

Feng Pan