Chandler Calendar

Hello all,

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Katie Capps Parlante, and I'm
working at OSAF on Chandler's calendar parcel, among other things.

I've been lurking on this list for a few months, and have generally been
paying attention to your work. Many thanks, actually, its really helped
me get my head around RDF and some calendar issues.

Indeed, RDF is very similar in spirit to what we want to do with
Chandler, "a few bus stops up the road". We're just not sure what the
bus looks like yet (to painfully extend the metaphor).

We're still wrestling with our relationship to RDF. If you're interested
in Chandler and how we're handling data, you might be interested in:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Main/DataModel
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Main/OsafRepositoryNexus

We're still pretty early in the design and development process (we hope
to be highly iterative). I'll check back in when we have a more coherent
proposal regarding our data model, our repository, and its relationship
to RDF. (Also, when we have a more fully functional calendar ui.) In the
meantime, we're definitely open to discussion/feedback about these issues.

Cheers,
Katie