Re: Attendees in public documents

FOAF systems are now using a one-way hash of the mailbox - one of the
benefits of RDF is that we should be able to copy it pretty easily.

Are there any FOAF systems that understand the equivalence between a hash of
the box and the thing itself - i.e. know how to run a hash over a foaf:mbox
so it can be compared to a foaf:sha1 ? I don't know.

cheers

Chaals