RE: newbie question: ical:EVENT-PROP

Hi Joachim, Terry

That was my intention - thanks Terry. I accidentally left it out of the
schema - I'll put it in.

I'm not convinced that it is a very good name for the property - I've
been thinking that 'item' might be better (to reflect the idea that it's
pointing at a description of an event that's part of a calendar, rather
like the RSS 1.0 usage). Or maybe 'cal-component' (but that's the
superclass of Vevents and Vtodos etc).

It's alsways difficult to find good names for these things, especially
as it not very clear to give properties and classes the same name. A
problem I can see is with duration, which wants to be a class and a
property, I think.

For those who are new to the RDF/XML syntax, which can be confusing if
you're from a pure XML background, Dan Brickley has written a clear (and
short) introduction to the striped RDF syntax which you might find
useful:

http://www.w3.org/2001/10/stripes/

cheers

libby