Re: More Work on iCalendar RDF Schema

On Friday, June 22, 2001, at 01:03  PM, Libby Miller wrote:

> However, this problem could I think be resolved if in RDF literals were
> allowed to be the subjects of RDf statements, because then we could
> subclass a literal for date-time, and preserve the simplicity
>  while keeping the structure. Aaron - does that sound right?

I'm not certain that would help -- it really depends more on the
route we chose to add this feature. This does seem like a
somewhat tricky issue you're facing.  The best way I can think
of is something like:

	<dtstart><DateTime rdf:value="W3CDTF goes here" /></dtstart>

What do you think?

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>