Re: palmagent at work: my WWW10 schedule in RDF

> Dan Connolly wrote:
> >
> > [...] the code
> > works well enough that I actually use it daily/weekly
> > to share my calendar with my coworkers and my family.
> >
> > http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2001/palmagent/
>
> Oh... while I'm at it, I'll change the ACL on
> my WWW10 schedule so you folks can play with it...
> there; share and enjoy:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/05dc-hkg/
>
> In there you'll find a bunch of RDF/n3 transcriptions
> of various documents: flight itinerary, conference
> schedule, etc; I use TimBL's cwm (which groks RDF/n3
> as well as RDF/xml) to merge them and run some rules,
> and out comes trip-sched.rdf; then I use
> datebook2html.xsl from palmagent to generate
> trip-sched.html
>
> And, of course, I loaded trip-sched.rdf into my
> palmpilot using pdkb.pl and postrdf.py.
> Whee! No more duplicating the data by hand on
> the palmpilot!
>
> Libby, if you can squish around with trip-sched.rdf
> and do queries like "where was Dan Tuesday
> afternoon?" that would be cool. Anybody else
> got code they can demo using this data?

I played with a few simple RDFQL queries and your data -- sample is at
http://209.198.94.130/cal/calendar.asp

The examples are pretty simple -- I made a few rules to translate some of
your properties into a different schema (mainly to get full datetime
properties for ordering and duration calculations) and some queries against
the combined schema.

rgds,

geoff chappell