Re: announce: www-rdf-calendar mailing list

Steve Mansour wrote:

> this bot sounds pretty cool. So, John, can you make the information your little
> bot finds available to the rest of us?

Oh, yeah--if it finds any calsch-related Draft, it sends a message to the list.
(Unfortunately, the one time it found anything, I found that it was misconfigured,
and the message bounced...but it was a false alarm anyway.  :-)

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|eCal Corp.      |"If there's anything The Flintstones have taught|
|francis@ecal.com|us, it's that pelicans can be used to mix       |
|                |cement." -- Homer Simpson                       |