XQuery 3.0 Call for implementations

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 22:41:46 -0400
To: www-ql@w3.org
XQuery 3 and XPath 3 are W3C Candidate Recommendations;
to move forward, we need to show that the spec has been implemented
interoperably, so that people can move queries from one implementation
to another without undergoing emotional trauma.

To this end we have a test suite [1], and would welcome test reports, as
well as additional test cases, and/or bug reports on the test cases.

You can find the documents listed on the W3C Technical Reports page [2].

Liam

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2011/QT3-test-suite/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-date-all

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/