XML Query Test Suite version 0.8.4

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:45:09 -0500
To: www-ql@w3.org
The XML Query Working Group and the XSL Working Group would like to
announce the availability of version 0.8.4 of the XML Query Test Suite
(XQTS) at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/test-suite/.

XQTS 0.8.4 contains about 94% of the tests that will exist when the test
suite has been completed. This version contains bug fixes and about 450
additional tests that have been added since our last release.

We encourage implementors to build their test harnesses and to provide
feedback to the XML Query Working Group.  We have received the results of
running XQTS with three implementations of XQuery: Saxon-SA, xq2xsl, and
X-Hive/DB. A report that reflects these results is available from our web
page.

                                                -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM