Question about XPath expressions

From: Arjan Huijzer <huijzer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:33:07 +0100
To: www-ql@w3.org

Hello,

I have a question about the usage of XPath expressions.

In the latest XQuery specifications it says that the last step of a
XPath expression can now return a sequence of nodes (I.2 29 Oct 2004).
Looking at the grammar rules (A.1 EBNF), it seems that PathExpr (rule
61) is a special form of an OrExpr (43), which can only return a
"true" or "false" value.

Are the specifications not clear on this point or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Arjan Huijzer
The Netherlands