RE: Generating RDF-style URIs from a namespace

I avoided weighing into this because I really found the question very
unclear, but since namespaces and QNames are such a thorny area (one that is
still being refined in the spec) the use case deserves examination.

Could you explain exactly what your input is, what your desired output is,
and what information is known statically? Preferably in language that
doesn't rely on any knowledge of RDF.

Michael Kay