Re: questionable syntax choices for XQuery

By which Michael means: public-qt-comments @ w3.org

That's where you send formal requests so they'll be looked over by the
WG.  You can subscribe to the list to see what others are saying.  Note
that just because someone else mentioned your issue, it's OK to write in
yourself with your take on the issue.  Otherwise the argument "only one
person complained" can be used to reject a suggestion.  Just don't "me
too" it.

-jh-