RE: [Unverified Sender] RE: [ANNOUNCE] Sedna v0.1 released

My apologies.
My problem was caused by having a different
tr.exe earlier in the PATH.  You might have this also,
because tr is a standard Unix utility program included in
Unxutils e.g. at http://unxutils.sourceforge.net

The fix is easy, just qualify the location e.g.
%sedna_home%\bin\tr auction sample01.xquery

P.S. Here is a different problem report:
The AdminGuide.pdf displays OK in Acrobat but does not print.
I get an empty page, followed by a paragraph of output, and then
ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: |-

STACK:  (bunch of characters)

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steve Tolkin    Steve . Tolkin at FMR dot COM   617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V4D     Boston MA 02109