  From: www-ql-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ql-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
dwight funk
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 1:19 PM
  To: www-ql@w3.org
  Subject: XQuery Risk Assessment

  I've been asked to make a risk assessment of becoming an early adopter of
XQuery based technologies.

  I've been watching this lists for a while now and the activity seems to be
relatively low. This implies to me the risk is low and the current working
draft is pretty stable.

  Can anyone provide opinions or observations?

  Dwight Funk
  Software Architect - XML Technologies
  POWERWAY, Inc.
  (317) 598-6745

  MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader of this message is not the
recipient or an employee or agent responsible  for delivering the message to
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
immediately by E-Mail and return the original message to the sender.  Thank
you.