Re: Status on QAIG Charter

Le 05-10-18 à 09:57, Lynne S. Rosenthal a écrit :
> To bring you up to date on what is going on with the QAIG…….
>
> The QAIG is undergoing the re-charter process.  A draft charter has
> been developed and awaiting approval of W3C management.  Next step
> is the approval by the W3C AC members.  Once we have a Charter, the
> plan is to schedule telecons (2 per month) and start discussions on
> various work items and areas of interest.  We look forward to your
> participation in the QAIG and hopefully some lively and informative
> exchanges.

Once the QA IG will be rechartered (it's reviewed right now), I would
like that we use IRC capabilities a bit more. It means the scribe of
the day will have to put minutes directly on IRC during the
teleconference.

Then people who are not able to join the teleconference (because of
cost issues) will be able to follow the discussion on IRC AND to
participate with questions.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***