RE: Status on QAIG Charter

Hi Christophe

Thanks for the information on the Test Case Description Language.  This
is something that the QAIG is interested in and is already covered in
the new Charter.  Perhaps this is an area that the IG can be involved
in.  We will include it as a discussion item for when we get rechartered
and have our first telecom.

As for the Charter's status, as I understand it, the changes that are
being made are at the request of W3C management.

Regards
Lynne

Of
> Christophe Strobbe
> Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:08 AM
> To: www-qa@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Status on QAIG Charter
>

> Hello Lynne and all,
>
> At 15:57 18/10/2005, Lynne S. Rosenthal wrote:
>
> >(...)
> >The QAIG is undergoing the re-charter process.  A draft charter has
been
> >developed and awaiting approval of W3C management.
>
> Is this a draft because you want to make changes before getting it to
W3C
> management or because W3C management may request changes? If changes
are
> still possible, you may want to know that the BenToWeb project
> (www.bentoweb.org) has developed a Test Case Description Language
(quite
> different from the earlier submission by David Marston at
> http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/10/tcdl-20031012.html), which we would
> eventually like to submit to a W3C Working Group. This has already
been
> briefly discussed with the WAI Evaluation and Repair Tools Working
Group