Re: Answer to Ian Hickson: Additions to "write tests"

Dear Ian,

About ISSUE 1048, where you replied:

Le 05-05-03 à 12:16, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> I accept this resolution, but would encourage the working group to
> word it
> slightly differently -- namely, making it clear that tests are not an
> alternative to implementations, but a critical part of getting
> interoperability (i.e. a critical part of writing a specification).

You encouraged different wording to the QAWG.  After some discussion,
the QAWG accepted  your suggested different wording.

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/
5.1.1.5.2.20050510084627.00aa63a8@mailserver.nist.gov

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***