Re: Testing, Interoperability and resources

Hi guys,
 I worked on this (TELCERT) project for about a year and wrote a chapter
of the document in [9] so please feel free to ask questions. The second
phase of the project has some interesting work on auto test generation
from UML-encoded specifcations.

(please note my email address for non-list replies: adt AT freenet co uk )

cheers,
-Andrew