Re: Extension/Extensibility examples in W3C Specifications

I think there is danger in this.  As Alex points out, for outsiders, this
doesn't work. It also will add confusion to a topic, I think we are finally
getting clarity on.  As for SpecGL - this isn't something to promote, but
maybe something to provide as an example of something not recommended.

--Lynne