[SpecGL-impl] xml:id Last Call

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:36:52 -0500
To: www-qa@w3.org

Hi,

I have done a review [1] of xml:id Last Call [2] specification with the
Text ICS template [3] of SpecGL version Nov 22, 2004

We may have one candidate that would please Mark Skall.

I will quote my message to the XML WG
[[[
The Good News:
         xml:id is almost conformant to QA SpecGL LC version Nov 22, 2004
         if you modify the specification for
                 - 3.2.B "Indicate which conformance requirements
                   are mandatory, which are recommended and
                   which are optional."
                 - 4.3.A "Address Extensibility"

         which are both really easy to meet. It's just a question of
wording.
]]] - [1]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-id/2004Dec/0009
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xml-id-20041109/