Re: pls tell stories, be engaging, be brief

DanC,

Le vendredi, 29 aoû 2003, à 10:49 America/Montreal, Dan Connolly a
écrit :
> It's clear that a lot of work has gone into this document,
> but I'm afraid the first few pages are so dry that they'll
> turn away 80 to 90% of the intended audience.

Your point is well taken and your suggestions are good. Though we have
decided to go further without modifications of the content BUT we will
work in the next stage (a very long CR phase) at the refinement and
improvement of this specifications. We want to tune that we have
written. We want to make it appealing for all WGs.

But for this goal, we need time and we need to work closely with other
WGs to try to capture the essence of their work. We will cook a better
specifications if we can taste the sauce closely with the people in the
kitchen. It's why we need this long CR phase.

Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***