Re: [Tips] one new, one updated - call for review

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
> Le mer 10/12/2003 à 03:13, Olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> > 	http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/beyond-validation
>
> Looks good to me... With regard to the semantic extractor, if we're
> going to advertize it as a useful service, it may be time to create a
> real HTML interface for it, instead of relying on the HTML embedded in
> XSLT mechanism. What do you think?

Sorry, I should have asked. I have seen the extractor in another
(Chaals') Tip and thought it was already advertized. I do think it's a
good service and a "real" HTML interface would be good. Hosted on v.w.o
or w.w.o, as you wish.

> Also, it might be worth mentionning the Spell Checker, although it might
> be a bit too W3C-ish
> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/spellchecker

Not sure about that, given that the dictionary is closed and quite
W3C-related...

--
olivier