Re: [Tips] one new, one updated - call for review

Le mer 10/12/2003 à 03:13, Olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> - I have put together a first draft of a QA Tip on "beyond validation"
>   (checklink, CSS, etc)
> 	http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/beyond-validation

Looks good to me... With regard to the semantic extractor, if we're
going to advertize it as a useful service, it may be time to create a
real HTML interface for it, instead of relying on the HTML embedded in
XSLT mechanism. What do you think?

Also, it might be worth mentionning the Spell Checker, although it might
be a bit too W3C-ish
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/spellchecker

Dom
W3C/ERCIM