Re: QA in other standard bodies

This is a great idea - it helps make the point that QA is important and
having W3C do it is not abnormal.

A few additions -
OASIS:  Conformance TC Specification: Conformance Requirements for
Specifications
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/305/conformance_requirements-v1.pdf
(this is a precursor to our SpecGL)

ISO:  ISO/IEC Directives Part 3, Rules for the structure and drafting of
International Standards - equivalent to Pubs Rules and Manual of Style with
a bit of SpecGL