Re: QA in other standard bodies

Hi Dom,
  The OpenGIS test engine is based on an Open Group system -
  We hope to have a demo running next week in XML 2003 Philadelphia - I
won't
be there but a colleague will be if you're interested in learning more
  about the test engine involved.

  The same engine is also used for the Open Mobile WAP program and
  exercises XHTML, CSS and several other standards.

  -Andrew