RE: addition to CUAP?

Hi Yves
   I came across a similar issue yesterday.  I ran the W3C linkchecker
on one of my pages, and altough the H1 tag gave the correct URL, it
actually checked the directory above the page, which happened to be the
<BASE> of the document - see:
http://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/e
vents/workshops/webmaster-2002/qa/
   I've encountered a couple of tools which have had problems with HTML
documents containing <BASE>.
   I'll email details to the www-validator@w3.org list.
   Brian

Brian Kelly