Re: Existing standard for testable requirements?

I have a copy of the document and can look through it. After a quick look,
it seems to be aimed at the customer or engineer who is specifying the
requirements for developing a specific software product/program (i.e.,
software that performs certain functions in a specific environment).  That
is, how to write the requirements for what you want built.
There may be some things in here that would be applicable to the QA, but I
think its outside our scope.

lynne