Re: Usage of the word "specification" in the spec GL

At 03:46 PM 8/12/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Le sam 10/08/2002 à 19:54, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> > >[...]
> >
> > For your second dash-item, how about "specification's functionality" in
> > place of the appropriate occurrences of "specification"?
>
>Err... Do you mean technology's functionality?

I was trying to say "the functionality defined by the specification", and
was using functionality with the same meaning and sense (I think) as your
"technology".

> >  Would something
> > that simple suffice?
>
>My suggestions would be to replace "specification" with "technology" in
>the 3 concerned GL.

I don't mind using "technology", and will make the suggested clarification,
unless someone objects.

-Lofton.