RE: [www-qa] Re: Conformance and Implementations -- p.s.

P.S. to my last:

I understand that the Process Document allows for a quick track for minor
republications that do not significantly change functionality (e.g., XML
1.0 Second Edition).  But this is still too ponderous, and in any case it
would be undesirable to have frequent turn-overs of the REC document.  The
ISO process can work on a per-erratum granularity (or, a number of errata
can be batched together and processed at once, for efficiency).  A defect
report is typically a single-page document, in a rigid pro-forma.

-Lofton.