Re: Discussion Item for tomorrow's telcon, forgot this one

Also, I would humbly ask that the DOM TS Process document
(http://www.w3.org/DOM/DOMTS-Process) and perhaps home page (which has
pointers to relevant resources, http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test) be put in
the reference section of the QA documentation, given that it has been
discussed on this list and also is quite broad in reach, sharing many
topics with QA.

/Dimitris