Re: Agenda: August 22 2005 QA WG Telconf

Le 2005-08-22 à 09:54, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> Could we put the previous version back in place at that URI while
> we sort out the new version?

I can if you want. No troubles with that.

> (Or rather ... maybe the version which I delivered to Karl prior to
> Dublin, for the restyling work -- that pre-Dublin version had
> improved alignment with REC SpecGL and had back links to the
> corresponding REC SpecGL sections.)

which is the version which is online right now.

> More.  Aside from the problem of styling in IE,

Which I will fix today.

> I think we ought to review the individual sections.  For example
> (looking at my local desktop copy of the previous template), I
> think there are some changes to Step 3 that are not purely
> stylistic.  But I haven't had time for a careful side-by-side
> review of the corresponding sections yet.

I changed the reordering. I didn't change the prose of sections.
Except that I have changed the [Include the usual boilerplate] by the
boilerplate.

And the section of descriptive/imperative style is almost the same
but it needs work.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***