Re: [www-qa-wg] <none>

At 12:50 PM 4/26/2005 -0400, Karl Dubost wrote:
>Le 24 avr. 2005, à 18:20, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>
>>j.)  "Specification Guidelines conformant" in "Conformance claims" [8]?
>>  [8] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2005/02/qaframe-spec/#specgl-claim
>>
>>In the third bullet of [5], we define the label "Specification Guidelines
>>conformant".  We never use it anywhere else (and should, I think).  In
>>particular, shouldn't it be somehow worked in to the section on
>>conformance claims (to SpecGL)?
>
>Do you see the label at the reference you gave? Or do I miss something?

Sorry if I was unclear.  The label is *defined* at the third bullet of
reference *[5]*.  It does not appear anywhere else in SpecGL, and my point
was to suggest that it should at least be *used* at [8], "Conformance
claims".

Cheers,
-Lofton.

[5] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2005/02/qaframe-spec/#conformance-criteria