Re: Dublin Consensus: Mon-Wed (8-10 August)

OK. We have a room reserved at the Sun Microsystems Dublin site for
these dates, and I've been assured that wireless access will be available.

The next step is to choose a hotel and to make some reservations. Since
we want to visit in the summertime (holiday time) and the Euro is
strong, we will need to move fairly quickly if we want to find somewhere
that's available and that has reasonable rates.

Please let me know if you're planning to attend, and if so when you
expect to arrive and to leave (estimates for dates are OK for now). I'll
have someone start looking for suitable accommodations.

Thanks...