Re: [ISSUE] TOC editorial bug

Le 27 sept. 2004, à 11:50, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> D5 is not linked from the table of content in SpecGL version 2004-08-30
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20040830/#error
>
> I think closing this issue should go with making sure this doesn't
> happen anymore (e.g. by creating an XSLT to check it, or switching to
> xmlspec to automate it, ...)

I would agree to switch to xmlspec, if xmlspec was producing a good
markup, which is not the case at all. So it means first to fix xmlspec.

As for the TOC might be my mistakes, because I generated from a script
and remove by hand things which should not be here. I can do an XSLT,
but I had no time to design one at the time of publishing.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***