[EDITORIAL] Numbering

Hi Lynne,

Reading your mail and as I want to be sure.
Forget mine for now which is a kind of reference I need for now.

Le 06 oct. 2004, à 19:25, Lynne Rosenthal a écrit :
>  Suggest changing the numbering system to numbers rather than letters
> so A becomes 1 Specifying Conformance.  A.1 becomes 1.1.  The first
> Principle becomes
>  A1.1 Principle A
>  A1.1 Principle B
>  Etc.

You have proposed this scheme?

******************
1 Specifying Conformance
1.1 A conformance clause is essential

Principle A: ....
Good Practice A: ...
Good Practice B: ...

1.2 Specify how to make conformance claims
etc.

So if I give a reference to
1.1 P-A   I can address a specific part. ?
1.1 GP-A

I modified only the 1.1 section (new scheme) to see if it's ok for you.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***