Re: SpecGL todos (was: IMPORTANT Wednesday (17 November) QA WG telecon Agenda)

At 11:23 AM 11/17/2004 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>Le mer 17/11/2004 à 00:11, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>[...]
> > In a recent previous message, Karl said "[...if not satisfied...] it up
> > after LC".
>
>I guess I disagree; I'd rather delay the publication after the
>moratorium rather than rush and publish an un-finished document.

Given the situation of QAWG, I prefer the idea of publishing before AC
moratorium, even at the risk of returning to Last Call for another cycle.

(Last Call really is First Call ... even for our own members in some cases
... I myself am guilty of not keeping pace with the incredible rush of good
work in past couple weeks)