Re: SpecGL todos (was: IMPORTANT Wednesday (17 November) QA WG telecon Agenda)

Le 16 nov. 2004, à 18:11, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>> (the official agreement is particularly important for SpecGL, since
>> Last
>> Call Document means that the Working Group as a whole agrees that
>> there
>> is no issue left in the document, said otherwise, Working Group
>> participants lose their rights to raise formal objections)
>
> Is this really true!?  What do you mean by "formal objections"?  How
> does that relate to technical issues?
>
> In a recent previous message, Karl said "[...if not satisfied...] it
> up after LC".

Yes When published as a Last Call the WG consider the document as a
mature specification.
Though the process never forbids someone even from the WG to raise an
issue during the last call period.

But we can't publish Last Call, if you say I'm against this publication.

Clear and logical.