Re: Optional Features

both GP B and C seem to have the wrong titles and don't reflect the
original meaning.
B used to be: Indicate any limitations or constraints
C used to be: address the impact of the option

suggest:
B: indicate limitations or constrains on the optional feature
C: address the implication of the optional feature

--lynne