Re: Future of the QA WG

At 05:03 PM 6/24/2004 +0200, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>[...] we must put all our energy to move the documents forward as far as
>possible, and possibly getting other Working Groups involved with them
>as soon as possible - although the summer season won't make that easy.

Which reminds me...  At Santa Clara, we didn't make a schedule, which I
thought we said we would do at the end of the meeting.

That is, we didn't get any more specific than:  "next QAH&SpecLite
publication sometime this summer, following [final?] one after Fall meeting".

(That is from memory.  We did say and minute that we would stabilize
QAH&SpecLite with two more publication cycles, and I think we said but
didn't minute that the second would be soon after Fall meeting.)

So when is the *next* publication?

-Lofton.