20040602 non-telecon minutes (was Re: TestLite vs. TestGL WD)

Because of absentees and document logistical problems, today's QAWG telecon
was officially cancelled.

Dimitris, Patrick, Lofton, Dom talked briefly during the telecon slot.

Dimitris & Patrick have clarified my question (below):  the next TestGL
draft will indeed be based on the content of the TestLite outline [1], in
the style of QAH & SpecLite, borrowing useful content (rationale,
discussion, examples, etc) from previous TestGL WD [2].

TestGL publication Schedule:

** publish before f2f -- Friday 11th June at latest;
** DD/PC send new draft to QAWG:  by Friday 4th June (A.M. Eastern time);
** QAWG review/discussion:  Monday, 14th June QAWG telecon.

Regards,
-Lofton.