Re: [SpecGL Draft] E. Good Practice: Write Test Assertions

Le 15 juil. 2004, à 18:56, Lynne Rosenthal a écrit :
>> Examples given at
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20040602/#test-assertion-ex
>
> Does it make sense to give examples of test assertions from other
> Recs?  I think I had 2 examples of WGs that had test assertions.

yes the two linked just above.

>  Even better - give both the line in the Rec and the Test Assertion
> from that Rec - If this sounds like a good idea, I can see if Sandra
> can put a few together from XML.

That sounds like the perfect idea. So people will really silly what do
we mean.

Does someone has a memory of a spec where the test assertions are
included in the Specification itself, so that it can be easily
extracted?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***