Re: Cleaning deliverables list on QA WG home page

At 07:14 PM 8/20/2004 +0200, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The QA WG home page has some deliverables with way past deadlines,
>and/or no clear owners; if you own one of these below or know who does,
>please speak up; I'll remove those that are orphan in a week or so:
>- Test methodologies - Best Practices: March 2004 @@@

I think that is Dimitris; and I thought it was done and delivered and posted?

>- Test assertion markup language (TAML) -> SOA survey & requirements
>document [August 2004 ]

That is mine.  Due to my change of status in June, some of my deliverables
were redefined.  This one survived (so far).  I would still like to do it
-- interests me -- but I can't guarantee it.  Surely it won't happen in
August.  Add two months, and we'll revisit then?  Or delete it if you think
that is better.

>- Test Framework - automated tools -> Final report [September 2004]

Dimitris I think.