Re: SpecGL selling points: new draft

At 03:53 PM 11/26/03 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>Le mar 18/11/2003 à 14:32, Lynne Rosenthal a écrit :
>[...]
> >  Also, it would be a great help if someone had the time to format this
> > into XHTML.
>
>Done:
>http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/11/specgl-benefits

It looks good! But a little heads up, in case you didn't notice.

Per my AI, I circulated replacement text [1] for the old section "QA is
important", which had become "SpecGL checklist provide help" in Lynne's new
draft.  The new stuff [1] still needs to be integrated -- the title & text
in [1] replaces that title & section in its entirety.

One other thing I noticed.  Near the beginning, "...or by appealing to your
good conscience, that is, making you feel guilty for not using it."  I
appreciate the tongue-in-cheek, but humor is a tricky thing -- it doesn't
always work as intended with everyone.  What do you think?

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Nov/0051.html