Closing LC-58 ("don't mandate QAPD")

QAWG --

Processing method for this issue...

If there is no email discussion on the proposal, then on Friday, 9th May,
it will be marked "Resolved", and not discussed on telecon.

If there is email discussion, we will assess whether telecon discussion is
needed.

Discussion should be on the IG list (where below copied proposal message
happened).

Regards,
-Lofton.