RE: DRAFT minutes, QA Working Group Teleconference 2003-02-24

My intent was a clear separation of the W3C test cases from the rest of
the content it is compiled with.

This is the case with the books having appendixes with W3C specs. I
assume that the W3C would not like a book with appendix that contains a
W3C spec with couple key paragraphs thrown away?:)

W3C