Re: SpecGL Use Cases

We did consider this use case, but didn't write it up.  The Framework:Intro
mentions it with respect to a new version of a specification, and implied
that you don't need to use SpecGL (in the large sense).

It would be great it you want to write this use case up, consistent with
the current style we are using.

lynne